It's been a long while..
Saturday, March 07, 2009
I didnt realise that i was so traumatised by the bangkok airport incident that i just stopped updating my blog after that. Haha it's been so long, almost week 10 in my 2nd last semester in school. Speaking of which, i'm drowning underneath piles of report deadlines plus the stress of looking for a job. I WANT TO GET OUT OF SCHOOL ASAP. I'm not sure if i'll regret it soon after that though. Rahhh. Just keep my fingers crossed and hope i get a job that i will like more than i like my life in SMU now. oh wells.
Soon rach will be in the same plight as me. or worse? Muahaha. good luck mei nu.
In the meantime, let me know if you know any good job lobangs ok?? :D
Labels: randoms
--Merci tout le monde--
Saturday, March 07, 2009