i hate econs
Friday, December 15, 2006
ECONS killed me in jc, then it killed me again in uni. I didnt really hate this subject alot, but now i do. Why is it that no matter what i do i can never do well in econs? Throughout the term i thought i was going to die for biz law and acct, in the end they turned out to be better than my econs. so what if i spent 2 and 1/2 years studying econs? I guess i'll never do well in this subject. Maybe i should just stay clear from anything that has got to do with econs. oh well. putting that aside, i'm glad i did ok for my biz law, considering the fact that from week 1 till week 14 i knew nothing about biz law. yes gary chan is a great prof. i'm glad i didnt do too badly. hee even though most of my friends got rather high gpa, i shall just forget about it. I still have many more terms to go. The only thing i'm worried about now is whether i can still be a TA with my pathetic gpa. Rahhhhh forget it. shall just enjoy the rest of my hols first. I'll be ultra busy next term. 6 modules, FitnessWorks, Comm Service Proj and Sports Bash. Wonderful. I shall evolved into Superwoman. wahahaha
All the sales are starting. I feel poorer and poorer. =(
--Merci tout le monde--
Friday, December 15, 2006