Ranting
Saturday, October 28, 2006
according to dearest mich i should update my blog so that ky can know whether her friend's still alive and kicking in Singapore while she mugs like crazy in US. Haha so i'm here specially for that reason.. how nice! =)
School's still as hectic as ever, but the term is ending in like a month's time.. yay!! Good news is hols is coming but bad news is of course, final term exams are coming too! Damnnnn i did pretty badly for my midterms so far, guess i need to chiong if not i cant survive. I've been doing so badly and being so slack that i try my very best not to let anyone know i was from rj. Haha disgrace to the school manx. =X terrible. but of course through all the hardships i get to make good friends and nice people. Not that bad i suppose.
Just little updates about private life. I'm having this beady craze again. Always thinking of making ear rings and stuff. Ahhh i need to concentrate on my books, but apparently i failed to do so. Hee nvm that. Yup still as broke as ever... but still constantlyt adding stuff to my wardrobe. My mum's always coming to check if the wardrobe's going to explode any moment. Hahaha and of cuz movies!!! I watched Death Note, pretty nice movie. I think the Light looks like the guy (cuter one) from Kinki Kids le.. is it ah? I'm not that familiar with that grp, even though Ky is already ready to marry one of them. Anyway, ya now i'm reading the manga too! Tsktsk. Death note craze. bad bad. Another thing!!! I'm dying to go to bangkok/hk/taiwan!!! Anybody wants to go next summer? Rahhhhhh i wanna shop~ and ya relaxx! =D
and here's my veri long entry. Haha by the way.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENA ANG!!! few more years and u'll no longer be a princess.. become a queen already.. haha =X
and i hope my dearest will get well soon!! =)
--Merci tout le monde--
Saturday, October 28, 2006