<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12280660?origin\x3dhttp://princessjace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

and more about World Cup
Monday, July 03, 2006
The whole world's blogging about England's and Brazil's early exit, well i guess it's my turn to join in the discussion. England, the once widely supported team and one that many believed would clinch the cup failed to even reach the semi-finals. I'm not surprised. Much as i like the english players i dont think they're up to the standard, as most can see, since their first match. They havent been performing well and somehow i would agree that it's the coach's fault. In a sport, players rely alot on their coaches. It's usually the coaches that provide them with the information and tactics for them to apply during their matches. Beckham, Owen, Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney (and alot more) played very well in their clubs. Why did they fail to perform now? It's probably Eriksson's fault. Lousy coaches can really screw up a team big time. (anyway can somebody tell me why Peter Crouch got into the team? I think he was more of a hindrance than anything else!) I can funny understand that. On the other hand, there's a team that fought into top 16 (now in top 4) for the first time with the help of their coach Scholari. I think he's impressive and really really good!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm really glad Portugal got into semi-finals. I want them to win the World Cup. Obviously i dont like the hot fave Germany. Dont ask me why. I'm so looking forward to the semi finals on wed. I hope they can beat France. Go Portugal!!!! =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting PORTUGAL w/o deco..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting tadaaa!! I think deco's cute. Heeee
oh ya.. he finally disrupted from army!!!! Wheeeee =) one more lunch buddy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
--Merci tout le monde--
Monday, July 03, 2006

l'essentiel
fashionista wannabe

note de prise!
dont be judgmental!

amours
shopping, sweet stuff :P

les gens
  • Kia Yun
  • Michelle
  • Rachel

    mémoires
    '04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005' '05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005' '06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005' '07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005' '08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005' '09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005' '10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005' '11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005' '12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006' '01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006' '02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006' '03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006' '04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006' '05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006' '06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006' '07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006' '08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006' '09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006' '10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006' '11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006' '12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007' '01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007' '02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007' '03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007' '04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007' '05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007' '06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007' '08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007' '10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007' '12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008' '04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008' '07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008' '09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008' '10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008' '11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008' '03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009' '05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009' '12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010' '01/01/2011 - 02/01/2011' '05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011'

    plaque à bornes


    crédits
    picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
    skin: slayerette
    image font: adine kirnberg script