World Cup fever
Monday, June 26, 2006
I've been spending lotsa nites watching world cup, so much so that my blog became stagnant. Hee I dont know why i like watching world cup so much.. i dun even fancy those EPL.. the only time i watch soccer are World Cup and Euro Cup. So exciting!! Anyway i'm not exactly an England supporter - i dont think they are performing up to expectations. Brazil and Germany both have a high chance of winning but i'd very much prefer Brazil to win. Hee Portugal was looking good all the way until last nite's match. The star players are either injured or banned now.. so sad =( England and Portugal match is gonna be super exciting.. Ahh i cant wait =P
I finally got a new phone~! Apparently cheapskate me bought an imported phone the other time and i didnt know about it until i traded in my phone at some 2nd hand shop. Ggrrrr. Women can be even more scheming than men. I finally learnt my lesson. I bought an original phone this time and i paid only $56! Happy happy. So orangey and cool. Wheeeee =)
hmm why do i have this impression that he's getting cooler? Hee
*~*when will official disruption be?!?!!!!*~*
--Merci tout le monde--
Monday, June 26, 2006