old friend =)
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
My dear dear kia yun is back from US for a holiday!!! She's one of my fav girls. =) We hit off immediately when we got to be in the same class in sec1 and our friendship has since lasted 6years and counting! An understanding, intelligent and super nice girl with really nice house. Damn.. i miss those days. Anyway I'm really glad to know her and still be close to her after so long. Our friendship didnt end when she left for US for 'O's. I can still feel our bond despite so long. Ahhhh i love you kiayun!! =P she'd be here for a few months and we've planned lotsa things to do together!! Hee i'm so looking forward to them. I'd really hope this friendship can last forever. The old times when me, michelle and her will hang out together most of the time. I really miss them now that only mich and i are left with each other. Oh well. We shall spend as much time as we can this time! =)
kia yun my dear dear friend =P

da 3 besties =) =) does this remind you of the first neoprint we took tgt? hee
poor boy is in tekong for field training now.. =(
~what if one day you realise your close friends bitch about you alot behind your back? It'd be a really sad thing aint it?! I really know why you're being hated now though =)~
--Merci tout le monde--
Wednesday, May 10, 2006