new products :)
Monday, April 24, 2006
Ah OT yday. I'm tired. Sleeping at 12am isnt good for me at all. :( Nevertheless i miss toking until 5plus in the morning. I wish i can still do that now. One day i'll probably feel so shagged that i dont wanna work so much anymore. 7days a week. I dont think i can survive like that for long. Weekends n public holidays are my favourites! Simply spending time with him and shopping around. Ahh if only i can do that everyday without feeling broke. I overspent! Need to save money instead of indulging though i received my pay today. Bahhh sad life.
Anyway i've got new products to show you guys :)
simple design. =)
classic lady style. Looks pretty sweet :)
wanted something like that but those sold outside are too ex. So i tried to make it myself! Very simple design too :P
More coming up soon! I'm still thinking of more designs. Maybe i'd start selling them next time. Wheeee
i miss him :(
--Merci tout le monde--
Monday, April 24, 2006