work.interview
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
First day of work was fine. Did the simple stuff. I guess i'll be doing those throughout my few months there or something. The contract staff is like doing the same thing as me since last july! Gosh.. I wish they'd teach me new stuff. :) I had to eat lunch on my own though. So sad. =( I dont really like to do that. I've always thought that people who eat alone are very pitiful. Now i'm one of them. Bahhhh. Luckily I've got invitation to lunch tmr already. Wheeee!!
Alright, the smu interview was pretty screwed up. We waited really long and 8 people were brought to a Group Study Room, where we decided to chat cuz we were too bored. Oh well. Some of them look really familiar. Tons of HC and VJ people applied too. Damn. I hope i can still get in despite the rubbish that i've given them. :( As for smu scholarship, I think my chances are pretty low too. Haix. If only i've got better results.. oh well.. If those people who dont really want to go smu are offered scholarship i'll be damn pissed! Hmph. Maybe I'll never get a decent scholarship in my life. Bahhhh =( =( =(
~3days to next book out~
--Merci tout le monde--
Wednesday, March 29, 2006