Weight loss Weight gain
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Usually when i'm attached i cant be bothered about my weight at all, except when my weight is shooting up like nobody's business. I think now it is. Ahhhh the army expanded those boys' appetites, now they all have like gi-normous appetite. It's scary. And so being with one of those boys, I kept eating too. I put on like 2kg in one week. Gosh. How is that possible. Now i shall live on Subway subs. Without the cookies. Yup. I need to exercise!! We went bowling last week and since then my legs ached for 3-4days. I couldnt walk, sit, climb stairs properly. Utter torture! =( I'd better get my bum off my chairs and jog a little. Bahhhh.. and so i had these on last thurs and fri. Have more in my cam but i'm too lazy to upload. =X
yummy!! Oh ya like what sukuen said, ching has all the pictures of expensive food on her blog but ours are usually full of very common food. Ahhh it's like different social hierachy or something. =( Expensive food can be identified very easily. It's when you see a large plate with only a small portion of food in the middle. High class dining. Ahhh I wish i'd be willing to spend that kind of money on food too. =X But i'm too cheapskate. Hahaha =P
smilex!! :D
~4days to next book out~
--Merci tout le monde--
Tuesday, March 21, 2006