POP is coming!!!
Monday, March 06, 2006
Wheeee tomorrow is baby's POP already.. so exciting!! After that he'd have a relatively long break and we can go out together for many many days!! :) :) Since he enlisted it feels like i hardly see him and even if i do, it'd be for about a day or so.. :( i wonder where he'd be posted to.. If he gets into OCS he'd be gone for 3wks!! Ahhhh terrible~~~ I shant think so much first.. Holiday comes first! :D
Anyway i talked about my cool handpainted skirt and i havent posted the picture yet.. here it is now!
It's one of the nicest skirts i have.. hope the glitter wouldnt come off after too many times of washing.. =X
Yesterday we watched Big Momma's House2! It's really funny and heartwarming.. Everybody should go watch it! I wanna wtch Brokeback Mountain too! too bad it's R21 :( stupid rating. why not just make it M18 with sexual scenes or something. Idiots! Ggrrrr.
Did i mention that the uni applications are driving me crazy?!! Some of them need appraisals and referrals and what not.. Gosh.. I'm sure the teachers are so free to write for us manx.. I wonder why a simple application can be so complicated.. not like it's scholarship. Bahhhh and why are people without S papers at disadvantage?! It's unfair :(
--Merci tout le monde--
Monday, March 06, 2006