~Finally...~
Sunday, March 26, 2006
It's their first book out day since they went into sispec. Gosh he really suffered alot! Those mean people. Hmph. Some people just like to make others miserable. I think the army should make sure all the sergeants and officers pass a psychological test first! Some seem a little crazy. Eeeks.
Everyone's like talking about uni apps and scholarships now. I havent heard anything about the scholarships that i've applied to yet. I guess i've got no chance already. Bahhh looks like i can only depend on loans or grants or watever. Damn. People want scholarship just in order to have more allowance. I need the scholarship for my studies. But i'll never be able to win those people with at least 4As 2Ms.. I feel so underprivileged. Arggghhhh. I wish some kind soul would offer me a scholarship. Maybe i screwed up all those essays so i cant get shortlisted. Oh well. :( :(
On a lighter note, I'm proud to say that i've found a job! Yay and it's at a place that i wanted to work at. UOB :) I'm starting work on tuesday. Hopefully there's something for me to learn there. =P My SMU interview is on wednesday! I gotta pass that!! Essay and 8-ppl interview. Ahhhhh. I must outtalk all of them. Muahahaha~ =D
~I wish my friends will never change~
--Merci tout le monde--
Sunday, March 26, 2006