<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12280660?origin\x3dhttp://princessjace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

And results were RELEASED!!
Friday, March 03, 2006
My results are not good, despite RJ's supposedly record breaking results yet again. Oh well. 3A 1C and a freaking C6!!!! from my standard of writing here it's not difficult to imagine, though i'm kind of disappointed. Not even a B. :( :( :( Forget it. I'm still going to apply for some scholarships due to the sad financial situation of my family and yeah, fingers crossed! Hopefully some kind soul is willing to sponsor my uni education. I promise i'll study really hard!! :)
As usual, baby has done me proud. 4A 2Distinctions A1 Wahhhh.. how often do people get such results. Not a single C in his 2years of JC life i suppose. Even Harvard is looking for him for interview now. Hahaha me and my genius boyfriend. I'm proud of him. I think he wasnt too happy despite his fanstastic results cuz i cried when i got my results. =X Eeeks. Well looking on the bright side, it's the 3rd time i pass Physics in my 2years and i got an A! Yay!! I should reward myself! *grinx*
Anyway after the whole traumatic time in the school hall, I met my family for dinner and we went Swissotel Merchant Court!! Wheee it was not bad. I went even though i was feeling full at that time i met them. Heee greedy me.
Image hosting by Photobucket
the salad and the main course. Quite okie. I hardly touched the hot dishes at all. There was Sharks fin soup!!! :)
Image hosting by Photobucket
the dessert corner. All the pastes, riceballs, cakes, choc fountain!!! Too bad there wasnt much to dip in choc. Bahhhh
Image hosting by Photobucket
special mention!! Deep fried ice cream! Only my sis tried it and she said it taste pretty good! :P
Image hosting by Photobucket
They may look simple and common, but they are freaking expensive!! 7bucks per glass! Crazy. I can buy like at least 3watermelons with that. =X
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
both of us looked weird in the photos. Why ah??? I think it's the lighting there. Hmmmm..
and now i gotta worry about uni application! Arggghhhh so troublesome! >_<
--Merci tout le monde--
Friday, March 03, 2006

l'essentiel
fashionista wannabe

note de prise!
dont be judgmental!

amours
shopping, sweet stuff :P

les gens
  • Kia Yun
  • Michelle
  • Rachel

    mémoires
    '04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005' '05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005' '06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005' '07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005' '08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005' '09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005' '10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005' '11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005' '12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006' '01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006' '02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006' '03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006' '04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006' '05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006' '06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006' '07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006' '08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006' '09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006' '10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006' '11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006' '12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007' '01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007' '02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007' '03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007' '04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007' '05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007' '06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007' '08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007' '10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007' '12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008' '04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008' '07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008' '09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008' '10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008' '11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008' '03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009' '05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009' '12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010' '01/01/2011 - 02/01/2011' '05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011'

    plaque à bornes


    crédits
    picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
    skin: slayerette
    image font: adine kirnberg script