cheapo tuition centres
Thursday, February 09, 2006
I officially tendered my resignation. Man, i feel good. I cant wait to leave that place as soon as possible. They make me go so early to answer phone calls and when usually there's only one or two phone calls early in the morning. Waste of manpower, resources, my time and money. Basically i calculated that after deducting my transportation fares and meals spending i'm left with like only 100bucks to spend. -_- it sux. Seriously. And initially i was told it'd be 1000+ plus commission each month. Guess what? now there's no such thing call a commission since i'm not working until june. Super pissed now. I wasted my time being nice and help them get the customers. Ggrrrr. Looks like working life really as easy as it seems. The next time round i shall be extra careful. I feel so exploited. Even salary is paid late. Gggrrrr To think i gave up my UOB job for this. dumb dumb me. =(=(=(
Anyway there's rumours that results will be out on the 17th.. haix.. i'm kinda worried. Seriously. i wish i can get the results as soon as possible. I dont wanna wait anymore.
~8days to next book out~
--Merci tout le monde--
Thursday, February 09, 2006