Telepathy
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
I guess we're really close enough to have telepathy. But this kind isnt too good. Last week he had slight fever then i felt feverish too. Then this week his sore throat got worse and i started having sore throat not long after! Omg.. I think fever is approaching soon.. Eeeks chinese new year is coming~~ i dont wanna end up bumming around at home or not being to eat any nice goodies :( i must get well soon! This morning baby msged me to say that he's feeling better already, maybe i'll recover really soon :) -fingers crossed-
By the way i watched In Her Shoes over the weekend, and seriously, all the shoes in the show are gorgeous!!!! Since I havent gotten my shoes for new year, i was more than ever determined to find my very own pretty shoes. Sadly, after i saw all the pretty shoes in the show, all the shoes sold in places like Charles and Keith, URS or Pretty Fit dont really meet my expectations anymore. Bahhhh.. Crisis! Wedges for new year will be cool.. it's in now! Is it that difficult to buy pretty white wedges? (i only buy white shoes becuz i think white shoes are the best!!! outstanding, sweet and easy to match! heehee) I decided to just go into any shop that sells shoes and check everything out. I'm desperate for shoes :( :( Maybe gorgeous shoes are all expensive.. bahhhh i dont believe i cant find a nice pair below $40 bucks! Gggrrrr
Back to complaining about my job.. =X I'm supposed to be on leave today but i had to go back at 6pm cuz my colleague has last minute extra lessons and i need to cover her duties. Sianx.. And so i'll be working for 4nights already! I seriously want to be home as early as possible, the crowds always cause headaches. It sux.. I shall change my job at the end of next month.. Where to find better jobs??? Cindy says recruit express sucks.. i wonder whether i should check out banks on my own or i should find other agencies.. hmmmm..
~shoooooozzzzz~
--Merci tout le monde--
Wednesday, January 25, 2006