it's 2006!!!
Monday, January 02, 2006
Woohooooo it's my first entry of the year. I hope this year will be even better than last year. :) But then again, I dun think it started off very well cuz ws is sick and he's enlisting soon!!! Poor boy.. you must get well really soon ya? -hugx- Anyway i've spent like the whole of last week looking for a job, but to no avail. It's been week of public holidays though, i hope somebody will give me a reply really soon. I dont wanna be jobless!!!!! Even elena is going to work in IMH! IMH sounds cool, but it's actually Institute of Mental Health! Muahahahaha.. it's better than nothing right?! I want a job now.. I want a job now... *and the chanting continues*
his ready-for-ns specs.. so nerdy looking.. heee
ahhh narcissicist in actionnn :P
~if you enjoy what you do, it's not work, it's a past time~
--Merci tout le monde--
Monday, January 02, 2006