hari raya haji
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Wheeee he booked out on tues night and i went to pick him up! I was pretty pissed off with the fact that his company was one of the last to book out lo. WTH!!!~~@!!!! I thought he was supposed to be in a welfare company.. Hmph. Anyway, i was overwhelmed by the sea of greens when i reached pasir ris mrt station. I saw loads of girls and parents waiting for their darlings too. Hee i was hoping to see some familiar people but sadly i didnt :( He doesnt look as bad as he said he looks wat.. but the recruit concerned insisted that his baldie shots are not to be posted, so i can only post those with his head covered. Heee vain pot!
I managed to take leave on the public holiday so that we could go out together :) Everywhere was freaking crowded! Eeeks i almost got trampled on in bugis street. Despite the obstacles, (heeeee) i bought a white jacket for work. Wheeee pretty pretty. Finally bought my SHE cd too, yeah cheapo me hasnt bought cd in eons. =X Time passed really quickly. And i felt very sad again when he had to go home and prepare for booking in :( the next time i'll see him will be 21st! ahhhh long way to go~!
By the way i've started work on monday! The lady in charge is quite nice and the job is okie la.. loads of super rings, chicken rings, cheese balls, hello pandas and ice cream for me to kop when i'm hungry =X But then i'm a gd girl so i wont kop too much of their food~! Hee.. I need to stop being careless too~! Almost charged the customer wrongly on a few occasions and the aunty decided to use the calculator herself to double check =X *paiseh* I dont like the calculators there. Maybe I should bring my own calculator the next time round. =P I've got a 'sales talk' test on monday.. ahhh i dont want :(
me with recruit lim :)
~10days to his next book out!~
--Merci tout le monde--
Wednesday, January 11, 2006