Sizzler *sizzles*
Friday, July 29, 2005
Alright the day didnt really go very smoothly for me initially, due to some dumb dumb misunderstanding between us. Oh well maybe i shouldnt have let him read it. Guys usually interprete stuff differently. Haha anyway all's well and i'm happy! Had lunch and dinner after school in suntec. Studied for awhile in subway. I think i should be able to finish my 2 physics revision worksheets over the weekend. Whee I'd better mug organic chem soon. I think 1/2 my class is at least 1/4 through their revision or something. So scary =X Yup back to my outing. Dinner was at Sizzler cuz we were kinda craving for it since hmmm 2 days ago? Haha yeah we ate alot alot. I think i gonna grow horizontally really soon. =( Oh check out the egg tarts i saw from breadtalk. I think they look like mussels! =P
*bliss*
~you are the sweetest guy i'd ever known~
--Merci tout le monde--
Friday, July 29, 2005