i'm so pissed off with myself!
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Surprise surprise.. i see that i've got spammers on my tagboard already.. i dont exactly get what that whoever person is trying to say but yup, i think you should just leave me alone since i most likely dont know you at all. :)
Anyway, i was devastated today. I kinda flunk physics despite the fact that it wasnt a tough paper and i simply failed because of my careless mistakes. I calculated, adding all the marks i lost for my super obvious careless mistakes, i should get at least a C. How pathetic can i be. Bahhh so basically i spent the whole physics lecture crying and my friends felt rather helpless too. oh wells.. i passed my chem though.. finally i got something above an E (i got D by the way) and i think i shouldnt be too upset. I think i'm just way too careless for all my papers. I must train myself to do the papers faster next time and check my papers before time's up. Like what everyone's been telling me, let this be a lesson for me to be more careful next time. Haix..
and so i binged today cuz i was upset. Popcorns and bubble tea. :P War of the worlds is not bad, though the way the aliens died was quite dumb. It's sad to see humans killing each other for survival. I teared in the cinema once again. Bleahx.. the movie was supposed to cheer me up.. Haha nvm.. i suddenly realise tom cruise isnt as hot as i used to think he is. =X
Oh yeah, Alot like love. mediocre movie. i dont even find it very romantic actually. haha but yup i hope i dont ever have to encounter that problem. :P Fish and co was goodie goodie! i love calamari!!!! Wheeee i'm becoming a sotong. (maybe tt's y i'm so freaking careless. bahhhh) I wanna eat that again. =X okie that's so against my diet plan. I should forget about it. Haha shopping trip with my dearest babe tmr. cant wait~ ;)
~ A man is incomplete until he's married. Then he's finished. ~
--Merci tout le monde--
Tuesday, July 05, 2005