crying out for love in the center of the world
Monday, July 18, 2005
As you can see from the title, i watched this movie today. Cineleisure gave out free tickets specially for today and they refused to sell the tickets even if people were willing to pay for it! It's quite dumb actually. So people have to buy straits times so that they can watch movie for free. Maybe Cathay is feeling rich or something. Oh ya, i wasnt supposed to watch this movie but the stupid woman gave us the wrong movie (war of the worlds) and we only realised that 20mins before the movie so there were no more seats left for the show we wanted to watch initially, which was be with you. Bahhh in the end we exchanged for this movie. Oh it's quite boring but the idea of it was rather romantic and touching. I cried like crazy. Dont know why too. I guess i just hate to see people die. =X
I got back my gp paper. It sucked. Argghhh how come i dont seem to be able to do well for ANY subject. So saddening :(
By the way today is a foodie foodie day too. Checked out the korean supermarket and took pics of almost everything i ate. Hee.. enjoy my cute cute pic. Anyway the pic right in the middle is the latest harry potter book n not food. I just added it for fun. :P
~when one door closes another one opens~
--Merci tout le monde--
Monday, July 18, 2005