college day
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Went to school early in the morning for college day. As usual it was simply waiting, talking, taking prizes and that's it. Yawnx. I was so bored i almost fell asleep. JiaLun's speech was quite good though. Rather engaging i suppose. :P There are quite a few people who surprised me when i saw them collecting the promo prize. Maybe smart people dont always look that smart. Erps. Had lunch at BK after that. I havent eaten BK for so long manx. The new mushroom swiss chicken whooper is not bad. Hee esp the mushroom! *droolx* I wanted to buy this piyo bottle from kiddy palace but he said it doesnt look nice without the straps at the side. So there, i gave it a miss. :( Oh ya, poor boy had to travel all the way back to tp cuz i forgot to take my stuff back from his bag. I felt so bad. It was really sweet of him. :) Somehow i'm beginning to be more assured that my decision was right. ^_^
to the world u may be one person, to one person u may be the world
--Merci tout le monde--
Saturday, July 23, 2005