not so happy shopping trip
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Shopping trip with cindy today. It was fine but i wasnt exactly enjoying myself cuz i'm on a tight budget. Initially i planned to get a set of clothes, accessories and heels. I ended up buying only a pair of chandelier. :( I'm sad. Very sad. Thanks to the fact that i'm super broke now, i doubt i can splurge on myself for birthday. Argghh, it's such an awful feeling. Forgeddit. Anyway it was pigging out day once again. We had sakae buffet where i probably had the most amount of rice that i'll ever eat in one day since i started my low-carb diet. Bahhh.. i failed to succumb to temptations again. Ate ice cream today. yum yum. I gotta work harder at losing all the fats added on today. Wat a vicious cycle. -_-
cindy and me :)

us in sakae :P
random*
--Merci tout le monde--
Thursday, June 02, 2005