my 18'th bdae!
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
today is da day! alrite.. it's 1am, shld be ydae then. Okie yeah i had another wonderful bdae celebrations with my TK dearies. 12 of them! whee i love them! it was a really enjoyable day for me even though we didnt do much besides eating and crapping ard, as usual. :) I havent seen most of them for at least 1/2yr alreadi.. it's been such a long time manx.. i feel fortunate to have this bunch of great friends ard. Of cuz not forgetting all who msged me to wish my happy birthday.. i love u guys! *muackxxxx*
obv there's also a bastard whom i not only regret being with for 4mths, i also regret to ever haf such a friend. I must have been blind last yr. Oh well, i shant tok abt it animore. I'm happy :D


--Merci tout le monde--
Wednesday, June 08, 2005