econs is killing mi
Saturday, June 25, 2005
Great i have 3days to finish my econs. Er.. that'd probably include all the j1 work if i have the time. I'm like spotting essay topics already. There's only 4 chapters to study for essay though. Yeah i'm quite screwed i noe. Yesterday was a so totally unproductive day for me. Bahhh.. i only did like a few questions on ionic equilibria and hmm 10pages of money and prices econs notes. It sux la.. i was feeling so sleepy the whole day that i kinda slacked through the day and by the nite i was even more tired to actually study more. Yup. Despite all these i slept at 4.30am cuz i was on the phone and i woke up at 9.45 today. *yawnx* I havent toked on the phone for so long since a long time ago.. Surprisingly i didnt fall asleep halfway. Haha gosh i'm like so freaking tired now. I'd better get some quality sleep before i begin my mugging for econs once again.
~the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys ~
--Merci tout le monde--
Saturday, June 25, 2005