the veri veri end of nats schs...
Saturday, May 21, 2005
poor cherie got 2nd for stepladder again.. i feel so sad for her. Argghhh even travis didnt qualify for stepladder lo.. what a weird world. Oh well.. RJ is like quite pathetic this time 'cause we didnt win alot of nats. Sianxx.. anyway it's finally time to mug again. I'd really miss everything that has happened this week. All the cheering, dinners, hugs, bowling, friends and fun! by the way yesterday's bbq at derrick's house was great. I enjoyed myself and yeah i think i'd really miss the bowlers after this manx. They can be quite fun actually haha. Oh yup i've got more photos today!! I've come to a conclusion that bowlers' bods are really cmi. Hahaha look at the photos and it'd be quite clear why i said that. :p

skinny spinny 'uncle' tt's alwaes bullying mi

the not-so-hot bods

food!!

they popped up at the last min! =X

highlight of the day! mr tay played pool with us!
--Merci tout le monde--
Saturday, May 21, 2005