singles event
Monday, May 16, 2005
big screw up.i'm like 30th now. need to be in the top 10. hopefully i can catch up.yes i will!RJC is currently 3rd for both boys and girls!!! The team will have to work really hard so that we can clinch the title. We'll have to fight all the way and win AC and SA!!! I made many stupid mistakes today. I actually forgot to do my swing before i go. Oh my gosh, idiotic me. I gotta remember and make sure i do it for the next 2 days. A piece of good news though, all our 8girls are between 5 and 34th position. So all we have to do is keep pushing upwards! Keep On movin'! GO RJC!!!!!!!!!!!!The group of us celebrated kp's birthday in suntec yesterday. We had kenny rogers and then all of us ended up in paradiz centre playing dota. Haha. how sad. Oh yah, we got him a shirt from Topman which says, 'international sperm donor'! Hee.. really cool. I wanna see him wear it manx. The photos are just below! :)
bday boy! :)
ooops elena's face got cut off =X
elena looks weird with sunglasses haha
ben looks cute!
cindy n mi*
not forgetting the 'threesome'
weisian aka xiao qiang :P i hope everyone had fun:) happy bdae to kp once again! rock on dude~ i'm gonna miss the class while i'm away for comp the whole wk :(
--Merci tout le monde--
Monday, May 16, 2005